On Wednesday June 25th at 2356 hrs while Centreville was being hit by strong storms, Box 4-1 was sounded for a dwelling fire at 100 Watson Rd. A4 arrived at the corrected address of 110 Watson Rd with nothing evident and began investigating. After investigation, A4 found fire on the rear of the structure involving the area around line from the propane tank to the dwelling with some extension into the dwelling. E44 arrived and stretched a line to he rear and knocked the fire and began checking for more extension in the basement as well as the kitchen area. Tower 4 assisted with smoke removal and checking the upper floors along with E55 and Tower Ladder 5. Crews were on scene for apporx. an hour.